Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Gallery Pangolin’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Chalford Industrial Estate, Chalford, Glos. GL6 8NT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All information on this site is © Gallery Pangolin
All rights reserved
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its content are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in part.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and solely for your own personal use. You must not use any content of the Site for any commercial or illegal purpose. We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright and intellectual property notices, which form part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.